The Museum of the Kansas National Guard’s mission is to preserve and present the militia heritage of the Kansas Army and Air National Guard. Without paid staff, Museum volunteers have tried to do this at minimal cost.
Donations, memberships, and brick sales is needed to meet operational costs and to save for future expenses.
The museum board is asking you to:
- Become a 2018 Annual Member or a 2018 Major Donor ($100 & up).
- Become a Perpetual Sustaining Member — $1200 up front or $120 a year for 10 years. You receive a brass plate in the Museum Lobby and annual listings in Museum Newsletters.
- Purchase an engraved brick for the Museum or for the 35th Division Wall — or a memorial brick for a friend or family member. Interior bricks are $200 and patio bricks are $50.00.
- Make a donation for operational expenses.
- Designate the Museum as a beneficiary for memorials, wills, trusts, or IRA distributions.
All who pay Annual Member dues, make Major Donor donations of $100 or more for 2018, buy bricks, or who make Perpetual Sustaining Member payments will receive a 2018 Museum Coin, commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the 1968 mobilizations for the Vietnam War.