It is being reported that some retirees are having trouble getting Kansas National Guard plate for their vehicle. If you have experienced problems with getting your Guard tags in the past we suggest print this page and take it with you when you renew your tags. If you any trouble you can ask them to contact the person below. Download Kansas National Guard Application TR-129 here **************************** This was/is Kansas Department of Revenue, Vehicles Division, instructions to Counties regarding retired National Guard National Guard Application TR-129: The TR-129 is submitted with initial application for National Guard License Plate by both active serving and retired members, Part I and II must be completed. If retired, just Part 1 of the TR129 and a copy of his military identification card will suffice. Those with a TR-129 submitted and marked “Retired” may have a National Guard Retired designation added to their customer record. Active guard members must complete the TR-129 Part I annually to retain their plate.   Martha Herridge Public service Administrator Kansas Department of Revenue Vehicles Division Phone: 785-296-4887 Fax: 844-371-4747 Zibell Building 300 SW 29th St PO Box 2505 Topeka, Ks 66615
Categories: News